About Trout Traditional Applique Quilt Pattern
You will be hooked on this unique pattern.
This trout fishing themed pattern contains five trout embroidery machine appliqués separated into five parts each.
Two quilt patterns are included to make a 30” x 50” wall hanging or a 57” x 76” quilt.
Does Not Contain Electronic Embroidery files on USB or CD-ROM!
Traditional Applique Embroidery Patterns
These patterns are specifically designed for use with traditional applique embroidery methods. These patterns contain a full size paper pattern for use with your favorite method of hand embroidery.
They DO NOT contain any machine embroidery files.
If you are looking for patterns to use with your embroidery sewing machine please have a look at our machine embroidery quilt patterns
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × .20 in|
We hope you enjoy making these quilts for your own personal use. This publication and designs are protected under federal copyright laws. When purchasing a Lunch Box Quilts pattern and designs you have been granted certain rights and privileges. You have the right to:
- Sew out the designs for your personal, non-commercial use.
(This means you cannot sew the designs on items to be sold.)
- Sew out the design on a gift.
- Change the size of the design to your personal preference.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- Produce any quantity of finished products for sale.
- Produce any quantity of finished products for use by others if offered for sale by others, this includes charities and non-profits
- Place the applique embroidery designs on any items for sale.
- Sell items with applique embroidery designs on ebay or etsy
When purchasing this CD, these rights are granted to you exclusively. You may not copy or share the designs with anyone else. Your friends and associates will have to purchase their own Lunch Box quilt patterns and CD. Copying these designs and giving them to your friends is theft. Please do not do it.
Lunch Box Quilts has made every effort to ensure these instructions are accurate and complete. Lunch Box Quilts cannot be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes, or variations in individual work.