Havel’s Snip-Eze 4 3/4″ Embroidery Snips
The 4 3/4” “Snip-Eze” Embroidery Scissors are an embroidery enthusiast’s must-have tool for snipping threads fast and clean. Lightweight, convenient and easy to use, these snips are perfect for tired or arthritic hands.
- Curved tip for precise snipping
- Gentle squeeze action reduces hand fatigue
- Impeccably sharp blades ideal for machine embroidery
- Safety cap protects blade, snips and hands
Get your hands on a pair today!
We hope you enjoy making these quilts for your own personal use. This publication and designs are protected under federal copyright laws. When purchasing a Lunch Box Quilts pattern and designs you have been granted certain rights and privileges. You have the right to:
- Sew out the designs for your personal, non-commercial use.
(This means you cannot sew the designs on items to be sold.)
- Sew out the design on a gift.
- Change the size of the design to your personal preference.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- Produce any quantity of finished products for sale.
- Produce any quantity of finished products for use by others if offered for sale by others, this includes charities and non-profits
- Place the applique embroidery designs on any items for sale.
- Sell items with applique embroidery designs on ebay or etsy
When purchasing this CD, these rights are granted to you exclusively. You may not copy or share the designs with anyone else. Your friends and associates will have to purchase their own Lunch Box quilt patterns and CD. Copying these designs and giving them to your friends is theft. Please do not do it.
Lunch Box Quilts has made every effort to ensure these instructions are accurate and complete. Lunch Box Quilts cannot be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes, or variations in individual work.