More Chocolate Recipe Collection
$34.99 – $39.99
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This collection contains 10 all new chocolate recipe embroidery designs. Instructions to add a coordinating fabric band are included. This collection replaces the very popular Chocolate Recipe Collections which is no longer available.
Looking for blank kitchen towels to embroidery on?
These patterns are specifically designed for use with embroidery sewing machines. Be sure to check the Machine Compatibility page to insure that your embroidery machine has the minimum required hoop size.
Embroidery designs are included in the following formats: .art .dst .exp .hus .jef .pcs .pes .sew .shv .vip .vp3
Physical Package shipped includes CD and Redemption Code, Downloadable Product (No physical package will be shipped to you)
We hope you enjoy making these quilts for your own personal use. This publication and designs are protected under federal copyright laws. When purchasing a Lunch Box Quilts pattern and designs you have been granted certain rights and privileges. You have the right to:
- Sew out the designs for your personal, non-commercial use.
(This means you cannot sew the designs on items to be sold.)
- Sew out the design on a gift.
- Change the size of the design to your personal preference.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- Produce any quantity of finished products for sale.
- Produce any quantity of finished products for use by others if offered for sale by others, this includes charities and non-profits
- Place the applique embroidery designs on any items for sale.
- Sell items with applique embroidery designs on ebay or etsy
When purchasing this CD, these rights are granted to you exclusively. You may not copy or share the designs with anyone else. Your friends and associates will have to purchase their own Lunch Box quilt patterns and CD. Copying these designs and giving them to your friends is theft. Please do not do it.
Lunch Box Quilts has made every effort to ensure these instructions are accurate and complete. Lunch Box Quilts cannot be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes, or variations in individual work.